To configure the BIG-IP product to load balance WebLogic Servers, you
need to complete the following tasks:
• Defining the pool
• Defining the virtual server
• Enabling persistence on the pool
• Configuring an optional health monitor
• Configuring an optional rule to send static content to the Web servers
• Synchronizing the BIG-IP configuration
Did you like this article? Did it Help you Solve your Problem? You can get the all the latest articles published at DeveloperFeed in your email inbox by entering your email address below. Your address will only be used for mailing you the articles, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.
- How to setup F5 load balancer with BEA Weblogic Server
- How to shutdown Weblogic Server via command Line?
- How to get Weblogic Server Version via command Line?
- How to get Weblogic Server Log via command Line?
- How to bounce Weblogic Server Database Pool via command Line?
- Sample Interview for Porting Applciation from Weblogic Server to Jboss
- Porting Application from Weblogic Server to Jboss - Questionaire
- What is SSL Tunneling?
- Weblogic Server - Issue - Exceeded maximum allowed transactions on server
- How to create Weblogic Server Pool via Ant Script?