I do get emails from people asking whether guest posts are accepted at DeveloperFeed. Yes, I do accept guest posts as long as the content is relevant to developers.
* The post and the associated content (images, code etc.) must be original work, never been published elsewhere and relevant to developers. Any software related topic should work well.
* There is no minimum length for your post, 200-400 words post is average.
* You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs)
* You can include one external link at the bottom of post. This can link back to your blog or website.
* The post can be in html or word format with images etc. All can be put in a zip and sent.
Please send the package to me on the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once received within a couple of day we will notify you back stating if we will accept the guest post or not. If accepted, we will notify you once the post has been published via email.
Thanks for you time.