Did you knew these facts? You would be more than surprised..
- How many website are there? 183+ million.
- How many registered domains are there ? 105 million
- The size of Internet doubles it self in about 5+ years.
- There are over 1 billion Internet users worldwide( 20% of the world's population).
- Top 5 countries by Internet users
The following pie chart displays the % Internet users for top 5 countries v/s rest of the world.
- Technorati tracks over 133 million blogs on the Internet.
- Top search engines are Google, Yahoo, Bing & Ask
- There are 70 million active users on Facebook upload 14 million photos every day.
- The English version of Wikipedia has more than 2.3 million articles.
- One in five of the world’s Internet users visits YouTube each day.
- The United States spent $214.4 billion online in 2008. Internet purchasing is increasing at a rate of 7 percent per year.
Once you go through this, you will realize how fast this space is expanding, and what are your odds of you being successful in your new venture? or do you see it as vast potential where you can excel?, its up to you as how to think. I would suggest you think the later and that's why you are here. So read on...